cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended with Funds?

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Why is this Account refusing to use the Available Funds and show that the subscription has been updated for another month?

It took foorever to load but when when it did finally sign in, it asked me to subscribe with Current Plan, or new one. I do it with current one and Proceed with Payment and it says Payment Successful $0 since -$34 was deducted from the Available Funds. 

Screenshot_20240408_122253_Public Mobile.jpgScreenshot_20240408_122257_Public Mobile.jpg

However it takes me back to Self Serve where even after refreshing it, resetting cookies, signing out and back in, it's still suspended and nothing was taken out of the Available Funds.. 

Usually this just automatically renews and uses the Available Funds like auto-pay, however this time it's not. 

The line is working like normal, no issues with calling, texting, and data works fine just like if it was Active. 

In addition, this account is Subscribed and has Automatic Payments enabled with a Card, although it is supposed to use these funds first and won't. It hasn't charged the card.

Nothing in the Payment History from today, although points/rewards have already been processed for Today's date.. (Today is the renewal date for the account)

Common issue, assuming it will probably resolve itself?

Screenshot_20240408_120150_Public Mobile.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Priority

Update: it seemed to just resolve itself.

Thanks

Priority

Even when I do, it says it was successful and takes me back to the Self Serve screen where it's still suspended and nothing deducted from Available Funds.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Priority can you click Pay and Resume??

or try with *611, disable autopay first and call back 5 mins later to enable 

Need Help? Let's chat.