cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

alyn_754
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to activate my suspended account and I cant make a payment thru my account on auto pay. Just need the number activated.thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@alyn_754 wrote:

I would like to activate my suspended account and I cant make a payment thru my account on auto pay. Just need the number activated.thank you.

@alyn_754 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

Add Funds, and reactivate as others are showing.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@alyn_754   

did you try to logon to My Account and make a manual payment?

Go to Payment Tab and Click One Time Payment (or direct link: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

E-Paymt-AmtDue_Other.png

First try to pay by Amount Due and see if it goes through

(if not, try to pay by selecting "Other" and enter your Plan Amount +$1) 

Once payment goes through successfully, click "Reactivate current plan " if it is there

Then logoff My Account and Reboot your phone and you should be good

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alyn_754 : Does dialing 611 give you any information? If you have a pre-registered card then you can use the 611 service along with your 4 digit PIN to pay. You can also buy vouchers in many stores or online and use the 611 service (without PIN) to redeem. Or use the instant top-up in a few stores.

But the account needs to be "alive" and not after the 90 days as mentioned. If your last payment was over 4 months ago and you don't carry a balance then the account is gone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alyn_754 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Click ‘Submit’,
9.after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone,
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

and if can't fix it you need To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@alyn_754 wrote:

When was the last time your account was active, as after 90 days in Suspension...your account is closed and the number is gone. You'd need a new sim to start a whole new account.

Are you able to log in to your account now ?

Need Help? Let's chat.