cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Raymundo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have to reactivate my suspended account so I can enter a new credit card for autopay but I can't reactivate.

4 REPLIES 4

@BKNS27 wrote:

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter your new CC number.

A credit card cannot be added to a cusotmer's Public Mobile account by dailing 611 (or the Public Mobile toll free number).

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Pay a bill to reactivate account.
Updating credit card does not work so open a ticket with agent to help you updating credit card and reactivating account

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Raymundo 

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter your new CC number.

Or purchase vouchers and dial 611 and enter the voucher number and pin for service. You can purchase vouchers from 

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

But if your account was suspended for longer than 90 days for nonpayment then your account will be closed, SIM will not work and you lost your number.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Has your account been suspended less than 90 days? If so you can log into your account to change the credit card info.

If you can't get into the account submit a request through the chatbot.  Orange circle at the bottom right corner of your page. 

You can also make a payment by buying vouchers and loading to account. 

From another phone you can call 1855 4public if you know your account pin.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher.

If the account was suspended more than 90 days, I'm afraid you will be out of luck and the account would be closed.

Need Help? Let's chat.