cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

D_K
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello. I just got on with public mobile less then a week ago. Last night I logged into my account to see my data usage and I notice my account said suspended in big bold red letter. I tried to use my phone and sure enough it is. I checked my visa to see if paymeny went through and it shows public mobile was paid $165.00 for a 3 month plan. I have only had this service for 5 days. This needs to get fixed now. I can't help to think if this was a lice death situation and I need my phone. Lucky this problem happen now. This is a one time problem. Once this gets fixed and if it happens again I wont be using Public Mobile anymore. I cant afford not having my phone working. Specially with out any warning of disconnection. Please fix this now.
11 REPLIES 11

D_K
Yes exactly the voice saying i owe money. I just paid 5 days ago. And saying im going to lose my phone number if I dont pay. I've had my phone number for 20 years. And with Telus I never had any issue like this. And Public Mobile is owned by Telus.

Nda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Big time unacceptable!!!

D_K
What I have to sit around until who knows gets around to fixing this. I really don't like how this is making me feel about Public Mobile service.

kam_bolin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is exactly what happened to me and my wife. I joined on Jul 19 for 90 days paid 174 bucks each for those 90 days. I have been even charged 10 dollars before that for regular 30 day pass. I considered that as my mistake but no body can tell you ...right. I expected someone will notice and reimburse me for those , but whatever. This is little bit more embarrassing right now. We both don't have active service at this moment. The voice is saying that the next payment is due october 19.....

D_K
I feel the same way as well. I need this fixed. I have important incoming and out going phone calls to make.

Nicko343
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
This seems like a rip off as I feel like I am being scammed

D_K
I don't know what to do either

D_K
This is totally unacceptable.

Nicko343
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
The same thing happened to me and I don't know what else to do

D_K
Ok. Thank you for a speedy reply. What is the solution?

Adam345

Lots of people are reporting this issue today so you're not alone. 

You can send a message to @Moderator_Team with your email address and phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.