cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account with available funds present.

dizmo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Once again I need a mod to fix my account. I was planning on putting payment through when I got home, took longer than I expected at work, and because of the time difference I'm locked out of my account.

Even though I put funds in, it won't let me reactivate it.

This is a serious issue and I can't believe the flaw hasn't been fixed yet despite being brought to their attention.

6 REPLIES 6

dizmo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@rob79I tried to find a list of the mods, however one wasn't immediately apparant. I don't think you need to include the account number though, they can do it with the phone number.

@mimmoI couldn't find a list of the mods to send one a message.

@newfie1234I've found that you need to make a post to get any kind of help, though I'm hoping someone that spends more time on the forums can point me in the direction of a list of mod contacts.

When I woke up it was working fine. Not sure why, if it was a mod that changed something, many thanks. Hopefully there's some movement on a more user friendly site, seeing as that's the main way they do business.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Set up auto pay, this will solved your problem just my 2 cents 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

the mods should be getting onine soon so if you messaged them they will get to you.  if you do not hear anything from them by mid day then tag them in this thread or send a second message but lilkey that will not be needed.

newfie1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

did you get this problem fixed? i have the same issue, help!! i already sent message to mod and no response yet

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm assuing you sent a private message to the mods and you know their hours.

i could'n agree with you more about fixing all teh portal issues. especilly now that PM is in retail

rob79
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need to send a private message to the mods with details including your account number, etc (don't post that on the public forums).

Need Help? Let's chat.