cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account when there is proper available balance

Alizabeth1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended. There is enough in my available balance to cover it and there is a credit card pre authorized for payments. Yet I was still suspended. Why? Please help me fix this. I can’t get a hold of anybody to help. I don’t want to have to purchase a voucher when the money is already there. 

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Alizabeth1 s

Is today,  Jan 1st,  your renewal day?  check if your service is interrupted or working without issue. 

If today is the renewal day and you have enough Available find or Autopay is set, it is NORMAL to see the account status showing suspended and no problem with your service at this early morning hours as the system is still processing your renewal.  Please do not so anything or try to make another payment, the account status will change back to active later in the morning.  Usually everything will be showing correctly after 8AM ET

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You must make a payment in order for your account to be unsuspended. If you’ve already made a payment and your account is still suspended then you can submit a ticket to a Public Mobile CS agent. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.