cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

jocelyne123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone was due today and I added my normal amount of funds(40$) using a payment voucher but now it says my account is suspend and I don’t know how to reactive it. I’m not very good at instructions so I would need a step by step of how I would fix this ASAP. It still says there’s 40$ in my account but it won’t go through. 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jocelyne123 - if your services are working, you can ignore those expired or suspended messages on the evening before or morning of your renewal as long as you have Available funds balance on your account.

The account should have gone through its renewal process this afternoon, and taken the funds you added via the voucher.

Are those messages gone now?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Is that your typical method of payment? Paying via vouchers on the day of?

If the above doesn't work, you can manually add a dollar on a cc or visa debit using other from the drop down menu and see if that gets things back up and running

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jocelyne123   So, you see $40 sitting as Available Fund there in your My Account?

and your plan is $40?

try to use the Lost/Stolen trick to reactivate:

Login to My Account.
Go to Plan and Add-ons Tab and click on Lost/Stolen Phone to Suspend the service.
Log off and then Wait 5 minsutes
Log back in My Account, go back to  Plan and Add-ons Tab, click on Lost/Stolen Phone, then Resume the service. The plan will automatically reactivate since you already have enough funds to pay for the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.