cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspend my account

yssylove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please suspend my account from 10th November until 05January2023.

4 REPLIES 4

Before midnight eastern of your last day of paid service (or day before), use the lost/stolen function to suspend the account. Then when you get back in January you can use the same function to resume the account. Then you'll need to make a manual payment to reactivate. Autopay will not happen.

yssylove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your reply. My concern is what if I have some fund in my account, will it be automatically withdrawn for the bill payment? If so how can I avoid it?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Disable Autopay...account will Suspend when latest renewal comes due. (Just make sure to pay before 89 days after Suspended)

When you return home...make a manual payment with your on- file credit card and re-enable Autopay for future renewals.

@yssylove wrote:

Please suspend my account from 10th November until 05January2023.

Sorry, but customer service isn't contacted by posting a message here.  There actually isn't any method to request an account suspension for set dates.  One option would be to not pay for your next renewal.  If there isn't enough n the account the pay for the plan renewal, your service will then be suspended.  Upon 90 days of suspension, your account would be closed.

Need Help? Let's chat.