cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surcharge fee

Spyder1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got my bank statement today and there's a surcharge of 20.70 dated July 5th. Can an agent start a private conversation with me? 

10 REPLIES 10

@Spyder1 wrote:

Ok, I will download the receipt tomorrow. Can I continue this same email thread tomorrow?

Yes, but it will get buried down unless you tag someone if you are replaying to posts above. 

Spyder1

Ok, I will download the receipt tomorrow. Can I continue this same email thread tomorrow?

@Spyder1 

It could be but best thing to do is to confirm by login to your account and check in the Payment section then click on Download Receipt for the breakdown.

@Spyder1  No residual . PM is pre paid . So never no surprise bills or refunds . Unless over charged 

Spyder1

The charge states public Mobile with my accnt number. Bear with me here. I use that same credit card for my wife's account. Recently I made the switch for her account from 3g to 4g. I am wondering if that is a residual from the previous 3g account? Your thoughts. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Spyder1 

PM doesn’t charge a surcharge fee. It could be a charge from your bank.

Best to check with your bank to confirm what the surcharge fee is for.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

$18 before tax. $25 plan with 5 years loyalty and autopay?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Spyder1 

Are you a public mobile customer?

Could it be your cycle renewal?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Spyder1 

privrate message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.