cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support

TimBob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just joined Public Mobile last evening and shortly after doing so received a text message saying there was a problem transferring my old number.  The message also said someone would contact me on my old number shortly, but I haven't heard from anyone.  There was also a link in the message as another option for me to follow up.  The page the link directed me too resulted in a 502 Server error.  The online Chat didn't help, and when I tried submitting a ticket, that page also generated an error.  My initial impression of Public is not favorable and I have no idea of what to try next.  Any advice?

3 REPLIES 3

Jason2077
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey hTideGnow

I am having the exact same problem as @TimBob .  Could you send me the phone number as well?

Thanks

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @TimBob 

don't wait for them to contact you.  call you trasnfer support team.  i will send you the phone number to your community inbox

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TimBob 

did you provide the account number of your old provider for porting info?  It is safer to provide that then IMEI

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can update you the status and  re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.