cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support request outstanding since Friday

Albert21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had issue activating a new subscription 2 days ago (Friday) and sent a private message to CS_Agent.  A CS_Agent responded on Saturday asking some verification questions which I responded.  It's now Sunday and I'm still in the exact situation as Friday night with payment received but no activation.  I sent a NEW message to CS_Agent today.  Are the support tickets ordered from receipt?

10 REPLIES 10

JW12

I went out and bought a Public Mobile SIM at a local mobile shop for $10 + tax and sent the details to the CS_Agent helping with my ticket and they had my account and physical SIM activated in about an hour. 

The agent was good enough to add a credit to my bill for the cost of the SIM. I sent a pic of the receipt and the SIM. 

Albert21

Unfortunately, if I press "back" from "Review & Pay" section on website and choose SIM instead of eSIM, i get this

Albert21_0-1701022940499.png

so only eSIM selection gets you to Review & Pay.  Again, hesitant to proceed with paying again as there are 3 duplicate charges already on my visa.
Also in the app (after deleting the app, resetting iphone, and reinstalling app) during the "Select a SIM" section, no matter if you select "continue with eSIM" or "order a SIM", you get the same error like this...

Albert21_1-1701023415215.png

@Albert21 

just purchase a physical sim. esim at PM can be considered a rushed out incomplete feature that no customer should consider using if one lives in Canada. 

JW12

I’m having the EXACT same issue and support is being less than helpful and taking hours for single line replies with no helpful information. The most recent suggestion was to buy a physical sim. 

Albert21

I think it's the same code I had.  I was just recalling from memory.  Should be same code. 

Radkom

I have the exact same issue as your screenshots. Only difference is my error is M.8701

Albert21

i sign on to website and it shows

Albert21_0-1701018477206.png
I hit "resume activation" and it goes to the Payments page.  I need to go to the "Finish Setup" section.  I already paid and it gave some M802 error.  I tried this multiple times on Friday and my visa statement already shows 3 duplicate charges, so I'm not really wanting to keep trying to pay again hoping to reach the Finish Setup or error out.
On the app, it shows this

Albert21_1-1701018910522.png
I select esim and it will error out.  Remember, I already paid 3 times.  I should be at stage 5, not back before payment.

Radkom

I have the exact same issue. I’m stuck in a subscription activation error yet my card was charged. An agent responded to me yesterday asking if I received a confirmation email from PM and eSIM to which I replied (no) right away. They haven’t not responded since. I have asked for updates. Still no response. This is unacceptable. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Albert21 yes, agent reply could be slow due to the high number of activation

reply them again and ask for update

and also, what the question was? Maybe we can help

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I don't understand your question. However, because it's Black Friday weekend, CS Agents are overwhelmed with requests. Remember, CS Agents are overseas and may have limited staff when we're awake here. 🙂

Just request an update and see what happens.

With that being said, what part are you stuck at? Did you follow the full activation process? 

How to sign up with Public Mobile

Chalupa_Batman_0-1701018045772.png

Need Help? Let's chat.