cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Slow Support

Gisellebauman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I realize PM is online only support, but why is the wait time 2 plus hours for a simple question?, i am on 3 plus messages with customer support due to an app failure on setup, and each reply has had a 2hr plus response time from @CS_Agent, pretty bad if you ask me

5 REPLIES 5

@Gisellebauman 

I would suggest to not use esim as there are too many issues. as for customer support always add as much info as possible and know what you want accomplished. if you have questions, I would ask them in the community instead.

Gisellebauman

Looking at freedom mobiles website currently this could be considered factually inaccurate. They do offer more data for less. Not everyone needs the full 30gb

Gisellebauman

Oh I do realize that.  I'm not actually that mad, at least my old number still works. If @CS_Agent  reads this I just think they should address the esim setup process as it wasn't installed on my pixel 6 nor was a qr code emailed to me. And it was for my other account when that e sim installation by app failed. Now I am stuck unable to login to my public mobile account because it is tied to a new phone number that I don't have access too, due to not having a esim or a way to add an esim by qr code. And public mobile has arranged a port to the new esim which I don't have in 24-72 hrs so I will need an esim before then. And looking on here it seems that customer support is unable to send esims to customers when it fails to install. Seems like an issue that could be addressed and is not just a one off issue for me. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

you DO realize it's a holiday right? Limited staffing on holidays? Just saying...

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gisellebauman 

All support is online so it is a trade off between low plan prices. The site says it can take up to 48 hours for a response during peak times and a minimum of 30 minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.