cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Ftflyboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My profile will not display any Can US plans.  It will only let me change my subscription  to the the 20 gig plan or the $15 .00 voice txt plan.  It will not allow me to change the  all plans to the 90 day plans.

3 REPLIES 3

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ftflyboy 

As others have suggested try clearing the cache and browsing data and then login to your account using an incognito window. Make sure in the top filtering that you have it selected to display all of the available plans.

If the website or the app continue to give you the same issue. You can message customer support and they will be able to help you switch your plan for your next renewal.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ftflyboy 

try logging in to your account on a laptop...I'm using Firefox and seems to be ok.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ftflyboy 

The website is finicky and has caching issues.  Maybe try to clear cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  Even a different device or try the app itself.  

Need Help? Let's chat.