cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription vs Phone Bill

wloyyz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am still new to Public Mobile's service .... hence I am asking this question .... maybe a stupid one though.

So I have "subscribed" to Public Mobile's service a few days ago.  I am told that my service will not be interrupted as long as my subscription is "active".  Does that mean:

1.  As long as my credit card number given to Public Mobile is valid (meaning not expired), my subscription is active and Public Mobile will charge my credit card once the bill cycle restarts; and
2.  I will not get a bill in the mail.

Please confirm.  Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

wloyyz

Thank you

@wloyyz  No worries your automatically enrolled on activation  now . So your good to go and you confirmed by saying your account says your auto subscribed but you can confirm it my going to payments > manage subscription and make sure it’s toggled on 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1705017810700.png

wloyyz

So ... what should I do to set up autopay?

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just to clarify, you must be on autopay, so if in your account - payments tab  says '

You are currently subscribed!' on the right top side, you are 'subscribed' and money will automatically be taken out. Having said that, we've seen some cases that autopay failed for x reason, and in that case service will stop automatically. I have a reminder ever 30 days to make sure that worked (or I get a message from my bank that there was payment which is confirmation too)

wloyyz

Thank you.

wloyyz

Thank you for your reply.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wloyyz  yes it anyway to say your enrolled for auto payments ( auto subscribe ) it will automatically take the payment out every 30 days from the day you activated with PM 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@wloyyz 

PM is a prepaid provider, you make a payment on day 1 and your service will work on the next 30 days

Most people will setup Autopay (which is setup by default when you join). So, on renewal day, PM will simply take the money from your credit card and your plan will work for another 30 days

There is no bill in the mail.  Everything is online, you can access your bill by going to My Account, and click Payment history there

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

yes to both

Need Help? Let's chat.