cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription plans

Cbrown1215851
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to change my plan to something a little cheaper and when I view different plans I can see them all but when I go into the change subscription part it only shows two 3G packages and nothing else.

5 REPLIES 5

@Chalupa_Batman  no offence taking Nd very well said . I mentions it in this post because of your reply saying what you found intresting is there no 4G plans . And the other list was about it being cheaper $1  . And I do agree with you that I would pay the extra $1 for 10GB more and 5G speed 

Hello @Handy1 

I stand corrected. However, Public Mobile hasn't made this offer more transparent for anyone to see. For anyone to see this offer, they have to go through hoops just to see it. They have to click on "Change Subscription" just to see it. The lack of PM transparency just shows they aren't really wanting the regular Joe to take this special offer that is very well hidden and want them on any other plan. 

The fact you have brought this up twice in different posts, are you really going to recommend this $39 50GB 4G plan over the $40 60GB 5G unlimited plan? To me, your posts seems to be more of a validation than a legitimate suggestion. Just my thoughts. 🙂

EDIT: Because context isn't always clear in text, not angry or upset, just saying that $1 more offer is clearly a much better plan. Hence the smiley face. 🙂

What about this 4G plan 

Handy1_0-1703447871000.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Cbrown1215851 

Sadly the two cheapest plans are only in 3G. The $15 plan and $25 plan. Both have very limited data and are more for folks who don't surf the net a lot and more or less need a phone.

What I find really interesting is that there are currently NO 4G plans for current customers. Only one 4G plan for new customers. I can't explain that one. 

Seems the only other offers are 5G plans. Cheapest is $40. But then again, if you don't care about your phone number and as long as you're not on the old Legacy Rewards program, nothing is stopping you from getting the $34 40GB 5G plan and then turning off the auto pay on your current account so it doesn't renew. Therefore cancelling your old plan and number. But once again, I do not recommend that if you're on Legacy Rewards.

Let us know what plan your on.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cbrown1215851  Be sure to tap the “ALL” option in plan page and maybe try the app instead of website 

Handy1_0-1703446520040.png

Need Help? Let's chat.