cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription plan

Hiro122
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am a current Public Mobile user but interested in 3GB for $21 plan that is available for new activations.

In this case, should I change the carrier once and come back to Public Mobile again?

or is there a way I can get $21/month plan without changing carriers?

4 REPLIES 4

ATHENS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Hiro122 wrote:

I am a current Public Mobile user but interested in 3GB for $21 plan that is available for new activations.

In this case, should I change the carrier once and come back to Public Mobile again?

A customers support agent might do if you ask for the plan, but if they say no, a new account would need to be activated to get the $21 per 30 days plan.

Yes of course one could simply avoid all the hassles and open a brand new account -----BUT in addition to losing referral and other points porting your existing number to the new accounts in not possible. 

@Hiro122 wrote:

Thank you! I will contact an agent.

@Hiro122 

FYI, if you are downgrading your plan, the likelihood is low for CSA to grant the request.  For example, if you are on a plan $25+ and downgrading to $21 plan, the odds are quite low.  

Even $15 plan customers have been rejected by CSA.  YMMV.  It does not hurt to try though.

Hiro122
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! I will contact an agent.

@Hiro122 wrote:

A customers support agent might do if you ask for the plan, but if they say no, a new account would need to be activated to get the $21 per 30 days plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.