cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription placed on hold text (error)

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Anyone else just get this text? My wife and I both just did, but our plans renewed via auto pay on Saturday night. I'm not worried about it because my services are working, but I'm curious if everyone else got this too? I ignored it when it was just me, but when my wife said she got it too it made me wonder if it's widespread.

Screenshot_20230815-113822.png

13 REPLIES 13

@DoctorBOP Another option is to buy a voucher from a third party online seller. There is a slight markup, but it's an option if you're in a pinch. 

https://www.recharge.com/en/ca/public-mobile

HI @DoctorBOP 

if you do not mind a small service fees, get vouchers online from recharge.com instead of going to a store

DoctorBOP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for reply. I live 40k from the nearest store; 60k from anyplace that might sell vouchers.
I live in Ompah ON, postal code K0H 2J0.
I've just sent a private message to productioncommunity.publicmobile,ca, so I guess I'll just have to wait until I hear something. Sure do wish that help team could contact me directly at bopcomm@gmail.com instead of all these glitchy potals/sessions communications.
Thanks again for your time and consideration.

@DoctorBOP- There are other methods of payment. 1. Buy a voucher in many stores or online and either enter it in the account or dial 611 to enter it. 2. Use the real time payments method in some stores.
A problem with the payment system is that it only lets you try twice per hour. Even with vouchers. You say you've been trying for two days so you have to sleep so that should have been the wait time when you try after sleeping.
Are you sure you're using the postal code of your billing address?

@DoctorBOP Sometimes autopay fails for some users, even though they have an active credit card on file. It results in a temporary loss of service until the user can make a payment manually.

DoctorBOP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Greetings. Could you tell me a bit about this "autopay glitch", as I have been trying for 2 days 
trying to simply update my card information; thus, no phone service..
Thanks for your time and consideration.

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had that text come through last month when I switched from a 30 day to 90 day plan. I contacted @CS_Agent for clarification, as it was a widespread issue back then, and was assured that the error had been corrected.

On the plus side, it doesn't cause the same inconvenience as the autopay glitch.

LinJon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also received it and everything seems to be in order for my account. Signed in to to see my payment went through couple days ago, not over data etc. Guessing it was a glitch.

SlickToxic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is Crazy this technology here

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DennyCrane  That is strange I’ve never had that . I know it happens to some on renewal day but not 3 days later . Just another PM glitch and nothing to worry I'm sure .

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DennyCrane 

you are not alone, some members have been getting these sms sent wrong

just ignore

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DennyCrane 

If all services are working I would just ignore it. Errant messages do happen at PM.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Probably a glitch if anything, I'll keep an eye out and see if that hits me in the next couple days when I renew.

Need Help? Let's chat.