cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated.

MGbc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Got stuck on step six of activation. Gives me an error that says "Subscription not activated. Click below to contact a customer support agent."

The link takes me to a chat bot that runs me in circles. Is there an actual support phone number? I'm already paying for a service I can't even use and unable to get in contact with a human? This is ridiculous. 

7 REPLIES 7

@MGbc wrote:

Thank you so much! This has to be exactly what happened. I'm going to cancel and sign up again.

Please don't do this.  This could very likely cause you to be chcarged again for another plan.  You'll need to use the ticketing system mentioned earlier to contact a Public Mobile customer support agent to get this all fixed.

MGbc

Thank you so much! This has to be exactly what happened. I'm going to cancel and sign up again.

Kadin1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just went through a similar issue earlier today. Did you try to port your old number?

My issue was I used my IMEI number when trying to port instead of my account number. Totally bricked my account. Tried all day to get any sort of help out of CS but ended up just requesting a refund and making a new email to start my subscription over again.

MGbc

There is no eSIM installed, I can't even get through subscription activation to get an eSIM.

@MGbc check if a Public Mobile eSIM already installed. Check the Sim Manager or Settings > Cellular screen.  

MGbc

eSIM

Logging out and back later only brings me back to the same screen. PM sent to CS Support

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MGbc  you were activating physical sim or eSIM??

try this,   

1. Click Logout on top left of the screen
  2. Wait 5 mins for the system to configure on the back end. 
  3. Then log in again using the Email  and Password. 
  4. The app will then  sends a code to the Email again,.  Enter the code
  5. and you will see the prompt  'Confirm for Full Access' and your Activation will be completed after

if that does not work, open ticket with PM support: Private message at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.