cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated

hidraglospeed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up as a new customer and tried to port my number over, only for the app to hang up. Whenever I try to log in to the app, it just says subscription not activated.

2 REPLIES 2

hidraglospeed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I selected the eSIM option while trying to activate. CS is telling me that they can't generate an eSIM on their end, and that my only option forward is to get a physical SIM. They unironically suggested that I can do a credit card chargeback otherwise (!?!?!?).

The thing is, I wonder if I even got through to the eSIM activation step? I started signing up on the website and went through to payment, got an error 820 at some point, tried again, and got to the point of receiving an email that shows the charges and says "Activate in minutes with eSIM on the Public Mobile app". On the app, I recall putting in my porting information, and that's when it hung up and errored out. I don't remember the app saying anything about an eSIM.

The app just shows below whenever I try to log in:

Screenshot_20231125-102555.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @hidraglospeed check credit card to confirm of PM has charged you.  If not, try again in couple hours 

if charges, submit ticket with CS agent  and ask

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.