cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription change

NatQc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I now have a 25$ plan good in Canada. I am going to the US for a few days. If I change to the 34$ plan which includes 50GB Canada/US, will I be able to change back to my 25$ plan when I come back ?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

KZ1964
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It looks like that plan is no longer offered, so no you wont be able to switch back.  See the link these are the current plans offered by Pm at the moment.  If you are wanting to switch back to your current plan when you get back just purchase a US add on. Instead of switching to the $34 Canada US subscription  I believe they range from $30 and down

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans?network=ALL

NatQc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is still me.

My plan now is a 3G plan, so not still available when I come back from the US ?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@NatQc   There is no $25 plan currently available so unfortunately  you would not be able to switch back, you would have to pick another plan.  As @KZ1964 said you might be better to get a US roaming add on instead.

KZ1964
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you switch to the Canada/US plan you do not get any prorated payment back if its prior to your renewal date.  Also double check to see if PM still offers the $25 plan if they no longer offer that plan you will not be able to switch back. Plus if you switch back you lose your $34 you paid for the Canada US plan. You could just do a US add on couldnt you.  

Need Help? Let's chat.