cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription change

Ndt6176
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i changed my subsciption and its going to change on oct10 but ive changed my mind and would like to keep what i have but do not know how to stop the change 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ndt6176 

You still have 7 days to change the plan on your account. Just login and go to Add-on section and just change it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ndt6176 

did you make the change yourself or did you reply YES to a promotional offer via text?

If, for some reason, you’re unable to see the pending plan change under self-serve in your subscription area, ask the customer support agents to cancel it.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ndt6176 

On your profile go to subscription and add-on’s, you’ll see your upcoming schedule change below your current plan and can click to cancel it.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ndt6176 

you can cancel the plan change before that date.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ndt6176 

go back to My Account, go back to Change Subscription page and you will see the plan change schedule, you can click Cancel to cancel it

Need Help? Let's chat.