cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Switch Clarification $39/20gb

KIB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm currently on a $40/m / 15gb subscription. I also have many unused Add-ons collected for 4 years which are still unused completely. These include data / international minutes etc. My question is, If I switch to the currently available $39/20gb plan, will I lose these add-ons & rewards as well? I have not purchased any of these add-ons. TIA

Current Add-onsCurrent Add-onsDisclaimer when switchingDisclaimer when switchingCurrent RewardsCurrent Rewards

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@KIB 

all of those add-ons  and Rewards will stay intact. Just don't ever opt outta Rewards in favour of Points.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KIB  You won’t loose a thing you get to keep it all I can confirm I just did this switch myself and kept my add ons  and rewards . Check it out 

Handy1_0-1687299319558.png

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KIB- you will not loose any of those add-ons if you change plans.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KIB   yes you will be keeping your current add-ons and will stay on the current rewards system (legacy), you won't be force onto the new one with a plan change

The disclaimer is for those who have activation bonus, like 2GB for xx months or those promotion found under My Promotions section on My Account

So, no worry, make the plan change and enjoy

Need Help? Let's chat.