cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Expiration Date

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can anyone tell me which subscription expiration date is correct in our accounts? My overview says the 29th but my rewards page says the 28th?

11 REPLIES 11

RetiredGuy1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

“the Community helps keep me busy and out of the wife's hair.”

Amen, brother. That comment is worth a bravo alone….so I gave you one! 

RavingRaven

@softech 

Welcome back? I suppose but I've always been here. I've had my account suspended most of the time while I finished out my Bell contract with US Roaming that I needed for my work. The whole decommissioning of the 3G network and customer support refusing to credit back US Roaming add on usage lost at renewal prompted a move to Bell and the free phone didn't hurt!  I retired recently so I'm no longer driving to/from the US on a 21/7 schedule and the Community helps keep me busy and out of the wife's hair.

@RavingRaven So, your question was not about subscription expiration but about the 90 days after account suspension??

I thought you remember the rule never to wait till 90th day to resume a suspended account. Always do so no later than 85th day in case any system issue or confusion 

BTW, Welcome Back!!

RavingRaven

Well that was a close call. Today was Day 90 or 120 days from my last payment. I went back and counted off calendar days. I'm glad I didn't wait for midnight eastern to reactivate. Lucky for me i forgot a password to an account and needed to reactivate to recieve it. Thanks for your help.

@RavingRaven wrote:

Can anyone tell me which subscription expiration date is correct in our accounts? My overview says the 29th but my rewards page says the 28th?

Both pages actually have bad information, at least on the information that gets displayed if your plan hasn't yet expired.  The rewards page shows what is supposed to be a plan cycle start date but it is always wrong.  As for the dates on the overview page, it is also wrong, as it is supposed to show when your plan goes from.  

Never go by the date on the rewards page.  While it shows a date one day earlier than your acutal renewal date, mine shows a date that is one day later than my actual renewal date.

When it comes to the date on the overview page, take a look closely because Public Mobile has actually displayed a plan duration date is 31 days long.  It does that consisently (being 1 day off). 

@RavingRaven can you send us the screenshot with your last payment date, last renewal date??

RavingRaven

@softech 

Yes thanks I sent off a message for confirmation. Public Mobile should not have conflicting dates when it comes to subscription end dates. I was going with the overview page until I discovered the rewards page was a day earlier.

If your account is suspended, the renewal day is in your hands.  The day that payment is made is when the account renews.  

Hi @RavingRaven then I would assume it was showing 27th at the page I told you, ie, cycle ends 26th and you need to pay before 27th

Another way to check is to go to Payment History and check your last payment date, let us know and we can try to figure out the last cycle end date

I suggest you make a manual payment to resume service first.  Of course if you need an official answer, check with PM support and they can provide you one as they see all your transactions 

RavingRaven

@softech 

My account is currently suspended so it does not give me a future payment date only a past payment date. Maybe I can get a response from customer support before they close on which date is correct.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RavingRaven the one on your Payment page , the one showing as the Upcoming payment date is the Renewal date.  

f it shows 28th there The plan will expire on 27th 23:59:59 but service usually will run for couple more hours even without a payment or payment failure

if Autopay is setup, PM will take money shortly after midnight 28th.  If you use voucher to pay, or make manual payment, you need to load it on or before 27th to avoid service interruption 

Need Help? Let's chat.