cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Change Sooner?

sophi_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

I have my account set up to change to a new plan subscription once my current one ends in March. I may need to have it changed sooner but don't see an option to do that on my account and can only cancel the new subscription. I also do not see the new subscription plan showing as an option to choose anymore so I'm unsure if I cancel it, will it allow me to choose this plan again?

New plan is the $40/m 5G 75GB Canada-US plan. Appreciate the help! 

5 REPLIES 5

sophi_

That's right. I already scheduled a subscription plan but had chosen to have to start when my current one expires March. However I've changed my mind and would like the new subscription plan to start now instead of waiting for March. 

@sophi_ 

what you meant by " once I cancel this upcoming subscription change"

you meant you have scheduled a plan change already, but you change mind and I want o change to another plan now?

sophi_

Thank you! The plan that I want right away is actually the upcoming subscription I need to cancel. I'm just concerned I don't see that plan as an option anymore under the change subscription list.

Can you confirm, once I cancel this upcoming subscription change will this plan become available again under the list of plan options? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sophi_  In your account go to subscriptions add on page you will see your current plan and upcoming plan . You can cancel the plan change there and choose the plan you want right away instead if you prefer . But you can also check your  payment page for more details on your upcoming plan 

Cancel plan change

Handy1_0-1708820274228.jpeg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sophi_ 

you can cancel the plan change set for next renewal...then buy the new plan right away. You'll lose whatever is left in current plan and there's no refunds or pro-rating.

Need Help? Let's chat.