cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Cancellation

manlingchan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I have a plan that supposed to end in 30th December 2023, and i am going to cancel it as i will be leaving canada this week however i am automatically charged for another cycle on 29th December 2023 which i have never registered any payment method before. I also didn’t receive any email or notification beforehand, can i get a refund on this issue please?

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@manlingchan 

How could Public Mobile charge a payment card you did not register?

When you activated here, you input a credit card, that also automatically subscribed for auto-pay, unless you manually removed the auto-subscription status from your self-serve.

I'm betting you did not do this.

The charge is legit - you're only recourse is a customer support agent who is understanding to your plight.   They usually can be if you are polite and respectful about your oversight.

Go in guns a blazing, and you won't get far with them.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Okay, so that means you have that payment method associated to your account; while I am doubtful they offer a refund, you can contact the service agent here; https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@manlingchan  Not call but private message 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

manlingchan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I saw an email saying that my debit/credit card has been charged for that amount. Is there a customer service number i could call?

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@manlingchan: Normally public mobile doesn't offer refunds. But if as you say there's no registered payment method on file I am not sure how you are charged; maybe it's just the next charge being posted in your account not an actual charge on your credit card. Did you see this charge being made on your credit/debit card or when you mention a charge does it just means you see that within your public mobile profile?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@manlingchan  Sorry PM is pre paid . And no refunds . auto subscribe turned off . If you don’t want it to renew 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1703859527131.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

Need Help? Let's chat.