cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on SOS mode

Gstar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have sent two private messages to CS_Agent and submitted a form, with no response.  My phone is completely unusable since porting in 16 hours ago.  I confirmed with former provider that the port out had completed.  The problem occurred when trying to install eSIM, I get error and it just stops.  This is not ok 

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Gstar agent usually answers within 1 or 2 hours. Did you check the Community inbox? and you tried installing the esim using the qr code?  Check Sim Manager to confirm if esim in fact already installed 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Gstar wrote:

I have sent two private messages to CS_Agent and submitted a form, with no response.  My phone is completely unusable since porting in 16 hours ago.  I confirmed with former provider that the port out had completed.  The problem occurred when trying to install eSIM, I get error and it just stops.  This is not ok 

@Gstar , if theres a chance that the eSIM installed please try these steps below if your eSIM isn’t working yet.

(I had my data on plus my Wi-Fi was turned on & connected to my home internet to be sure I had all connections while installing /setting up my eSIM)

Reboot your phone.

In cellular settings make sure that “Turn On This Line “ (for iPhone ) is selected. (I am not positive where the setting is on a different phone to turn it on, possibly ‘Turn on your eSIM under Mobile Network’), reboot your phone. (You may need to reset network settings then reboot)

@Gstar 

I assumed you used a different email address for each line (1 account/1 email) and you ported the secondary lines first before porting the primary line last.

Gstar

Yes, I understand how messages work.  I ported in 4 lines, 3 of them were massive headaches, 2 still do not work.  Support has only replied on one of the accounts, the others now going on 17 hours with no response to multiple messages, majority of which were during the hours you indicated 

@Gstar  Support works 9 a.m. to 10 pm EST so this may partly depend on when you messaged them.  Do you see an envelope icon top right, which is where the reply will come?  If you don't see an envelope then tap/click on your avatar and check "Messages" there.  I got very confused at first when trying to hunt down the mystery envelope until I discovered it depends on the device.  When there's no envelope, as on my device, there's no indication of a reply anywhere unless you go the drop down from the avatar.  Then if there's a reply there'll be a red number by Messages but there's no indication on the avatar itself.

Gstar

I did that yesterday.  Twice.  Tried again today.  Nobody has answered.  I ported in 4 lines and for this line and one other, total silence, zero response from support 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gstar  Check here for supports reply 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

if no reply you. Submit a new ticket using this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.