cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on ESim activation for new account.

Em0987
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up with public mobile and everything was well and good until the activation.  I have the newest iPhone15 Pro which is a poster child for the eSim. Please let me know what can be done as I have already paid. 

6 REPLIES 6

Em0987

If anyone on an iPhone 15 Pro runs into an issue like this. Check if your phone has a Carrier Lock. Somehow even when I bought my phone upfront there was a Carrier Lock. 

i just needed to restart my phone and resume the activation once again. I hope this helps anyone who runs i to this issue.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Em0987 

Reach out to customer support

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Em0987

I log in, the app just shows the error. No QR codes on the email.

Em0987

I did all of this on the app...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Em0987 you were using the app to activate? did the spp said it tried to install the eSIM?  Or if check if you have the Welcome email, there isna QR code for esim installation and you can do it yourself 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you do all this in the app? Did you restart the phone? Did you set the esim as the active sim?

Need Help? Let's chat.