cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck In Login Loop On Mobile App

BorisBago
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm trying to activate my new sim card I received in the mail, and I'm using the Public Mobile App as instructed. 

When I'm trying to login to my account on the app, I enter my e-mail and password, I received the 2-step authentication code, and when I click continue, it loads and brings me back to the login page again. 

I was told I can't activate my new sim card unless I do it on the app, but I can't even login on the app. I'm using an iPhone 7 running the latest iOS software is that matters. 

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

djs79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not sure if this is applicable.  I was having a similar issue on a Samsung android phone.  I found I had to change the default browser in the phone settings from the Samsung browser to Chrome.  The login screen is basically a web popup, and the Samsung browser was not handling the login correctly.  Perhaps if you toggle this setting on your phone it may help too, even if you are using Chrome as your default browser already, maybe trying Safari will be better, or vice versa.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BorisBago 

try uninstall the app , reboot phone and reinstall the app and test login that way

if you really cannot login, I think you will need support agent to help and help you to link your sim card to your account

please submit a ticket  by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.