cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop auto pay

AnnaW1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter lost her phone and I can’t sign into her public mobile account to stop auto pay. I tried to change her hotmail password to get the verification code through there to change password on public mobile but the hotmail was deactivated. How do I stop auto pay for another account? 

4 REPLIES 4

@JK8 wrote:

@NDesai 

If your daughter knows her pin then call 18554PUBLIC from any phone and turn off autopay on her account.

Confirmed the above works. You can use any phone to dial that number. @AnnaW1 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@NDesai 

If your daughter knows her pin then call 18554PUBLIC from any phone and turn off autopay on her account.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@AnnaW1 You will need to contact PM CS_Agent to get your account access issue resolved. Easiest way would be to request them to update your current email address. Once they do that, you can login and disable auto pay or mark account status as Lost/Stolen phone. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Rashidkia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think try talking with your bank to stop auto payment. If your credit card get expired payments won't go through. 

Need Help? Let's chat.