cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacking Data After 90 days

hellfish
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

I was just wondering for all your PM vets our there. What if I don't finish the 6 gigs for 3 months? Does the remaining get stacked to the next month and so on? Or does it just disappear and reset to just 6 gigs at the 90 days mark? I just was curious. Please and thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

Truth be told, other carriers are not that cheap on that kind of data, and more than likely ppl would flee into the neck of the woods. PM might not have the data sizes ppl want, unless they wish to revamp the plans again, and perhaps something like this on 90 day:

2GB

9GB 

15GB

OR

1GB

12GB

18GB

OR

1GB

6GB

15GB

OR 

1GB

6GB

9GB

15GB

Otherwise, I would think that PM might need a 150 or 180 day to really satisfy the ppl on a viable solution that ppl may love, want and enjoy

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@makkahn28 wrote:

I have 6GB of 1 GB Add-On, and 200 MB of Add-On, along with my 6GB Data Rate Plan on a 90 day

Yeah as I've said before, I still don't see the point of PRE-purchasing SIX $30 1GB add-ons (plus you've added another 200MB?!?!).  Why not wait and purchase them if and when you need them?

@dboxtvinfo wrote:
What if i use 6GB in 1 month?

@dboxtvinfo as other said, your data service would stop for the remaining 2 months, unless you purchase a data add-on, or renew your plan early.

However, if you anticipate needing/using 6GB/month, then you should be looking at another carrier, as this would be astronomically expensive with PM.  

For 18GB, you'd have to buy the 12GB/90 plan, and then add 6 x 1GB add-ons at $30 EACH, meaning you'd be paying $180 ON TOP OF the plan cost (which depends on your talk and text options of course).  This would be really silly.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dboxtvinfo wrote:
What if i use 6GB in 1 month?

You won't have data service anymore.

You will have to add a 1GB for $30 or 200MB for $10 add-on to continue to have data service.

ellenyw
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@dboxtvinfo then you won't have any more data for the remaining two months 😕

I have 6GB of 1 GB Add-On, and 200 MB of Add-On, along with my 6GB Data Rate Plan on a 90 day

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Exactly, add-ons never expire

ellenyw
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you get a data add-on however, it will carry over with your account and last until you use it all up! (the add-on is counted after you finish the data included in your plan) 

hellfish
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh ok was just wondering haha! Thanks for the quick reply!

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No, it won't stack. The 6GB is for 90 days only. 

Need Help? Let's chat.