cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we're unable to verify your email address

decarabas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created an account. Ordered a SIM card. Received the card and tried to log into my account but forgot password so tried to do pw reset but get this error. I have 2 emails I tried over the last 2 days so I don't believe it got locked. Tried to register a new account but says my phone # is already in use or whatever. Please help. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

@decarabas wrote:

No I have not yet because I can't sign in.

@decarabas  Follow the steps here to activate your card.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@decarabas  this is the link to activate your new sim.  https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

you have to do this to create a selfserve account.  if you have already doen this step then its a different issue you are dealing with.

decarabas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I have not yet because I can't sign in.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@decarabas Please clarify did you sign up pick a plan and pay to start service?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@decarabas, I am not quite sure what you did.  You cannot creat an account without activating.  You cannot activate without a SIM card.  You might want to start all over again from the activation portal.  I strngly suggest familiarizing yourself with the process before proceeding.  Take a look at this knowledge base article on activation.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Activate/ta-p/251824

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@decarabas wrote:

I created an account. Ordered a SIM card. Received the card and tried to log into my account but forgot password so tried to do pw reset but get this error. I have 2 emails I tried over the last 2 days so I don't believe it got locked. Tried to register a new account but says my phone # is already in use or whatever. Please help. Thanks!

@decarabas In otder to create a selfserve account you must first activate a sim card. How were you able to create the account before ordering the sim card?

Need Help? Let's chat.