cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, talk is not included in your current plan.

Alireja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New customer. Activated new line and number today. Cannot make or receive any call. Incoming call goes to voicemail while when I try to make any call it says talk is not included in your plan. 

$15 - 100 minute canada-wide

Status active

minutes used: 0/100

data seems working fine. 

10 REPLIES 10

Twodee

It solved the talk part, but I've realized not the data part. Back to Public APN and they must had fixed things on their end, because all is as it shoud be.

Alireja

Yes, I mentioned earlier in a post. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alireja Did you problem solve?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alireja wrote:

UPDATE:

Went to the place I Got the SIM from. The tech made few phone calls and asked me to restart my phone(iPhone) and the issue has been resolved. I can make call/recieve call  and send/recieve text now.

Thanks for all of your helps.

That's a nice update. I guess there can be benefits with using a store rather than trying to do everything online. And THEY get to talk to people to fix it rather than you waiting in the private message queue. Nice job.

Of course how bad is it that for a totally online presence that when it doesn't work that one has to go back to a good ol' actual store.

And how does that work for rural customers who might have a good drive to go to a store let alone the one where you bought the SIM at first.

Alireja

UPDATE:

Went to the place I Got the SIM from. The tech made few phone calls and asked me to restart my phone(iPhone) and the issue has been resolved. I can make call/recieve call  and send/recieve text now.

Thanks for all of your helps.

@sunflowershine wrote:

@Alireja wrote:

New customer. Activated new line and number today. Cannot make or receive any call. Incoming call goes to voicemail while when I try to make any call it says talk is not included in your plan. 

Status active

data seems working fine. 

@Alireja Did you port your old number to PM? If you did not get the temporary number first, you have to wait until the porting done. It may take up two days. 

I realize that in this case, no number was being portwd, but please remember that an outgoing call issue cannot be resolved by simply waiting for a number port to complete.  Outgoing calls are supposed to start working immediately in for all talk please wgether the customer is porting in or not.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team so they can check provisioning on your account to resolve your problem!
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sunflowershine

@Alireja Seems some customers experience the same issue. It could be something wrong in PM side. You can send a private message to Moderator by clicking "envelop" icon and send to "Moderator_Team." and explain your problem. They will get back to you within 2 days. 

Alireja

I am not porting any old number. I got a brand new number. 

sunflowershine

@Alireja wrote:

Status active

data seems working fine. 

@Alireja Did you port your old number to PM? If you did not get the temporary number first, you have to wait until the porting done. It may take up two days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.