cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry PM

fftljoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think I owe PM a bit of an apology.

Don't get me wrong, I am upset about the wait for response, but I have been shortsighted.

I was thinking of only my problem, and not the plethora of other people who are having the same if not worse problems. Not to mention the fact that to my count PM has under ten moderators and I am sure thousands of new cutomers due to the fall promo infux.

These mods are doing the best they can, and I owe them an apology for being adamant when I should have been patient.

Good things come to those who wait.

Thanks for being diligent and for your hardwork.

Sorry for clients like myself who lost sight of the bigger picture!

You guys rock @Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O @Parady_i @Tony_T @Jeremy_M @Amanda_C @Caroline_D @Cassandradc1 and any one I missed.

Keep up the good work

🙂

8 REPLIES 8

fftljoe
I was one of those who had posted that same style comment before, but after calming down and taking a step back I realized I was being unreasonable.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice of you to apologize, as opposed to the many others who have simply said "Not my problem that there's not enough mods!  PM should hire more mods if they can't keep up!  I think Telus should move some employees from their CSR pool over to PM to help with the backlog!"

fftljoe
Thanks. like I said it's hard to be patient but I know they are working hard.

zooback
Good perspective. Bigger things in life to get upset and stressed over than mobile phone service/plans. Hope everything goes well for you soon. Good luck!

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Very honourable of you to apologize, this is what makes the community so great

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Classy post @fftljoe! 🙂 

fftljoe

sometimes they sure do talk a lot.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good call @fftljoe! There were some other clients very non-patient. I wish they would come forward also and say "sorry".

Need Help? Let's chat.