cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Somewhat misleading plan card on Public Mobile app for existing customers.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The $50 100GB 5G plan has one simple issue: It does not display the Unlimited Data at reduced speeds title within the Public Mobile app.

App for existing customers:

IMG_7246.PNG

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 6.58.10 PM.png

-----------

So the conclusion is: People may get confused about the plan if they are upgrading within the app.

6 REPLIES 6

@softech wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Actually....  wasn't it just before Christmas a few plans came out on 5G that did NOT have unlimited data and was stopped at their data bucket? I'd have to look back on those posts but...   I'm cheering for Boston right now to beat the Leafs. LOL

@Chalupa_Batman 

i know it is just one game.  But tonight, you bet on the wrong side.  Sorry

LOL. No doubt. I still have $50 on Colorado. Fingers Crossed!  🏒 💲 🏒 

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Actually....  wasn't it just before Christmas a few plans came out on 5G that did NOT have unlimited data and was stopped at their data bucket? I'd have to look back on those posts but...   I'm cheering for Boston right now to beat the Leafs. LOL

@Chalupa_Batman 

i know it is just one game.  But tonight, you bet on the wrong side.  Sorry

fixin1

@Chalupa_Batman - Haha! I actually didn't really look at any plans before joining my second line back to Public Mobile because the $40 15GB plan was good.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

fixin1

@softech - Thanks for the information about the issue! But yes, 5G Canada wide plans always have unlimited data at reduced speeds (Except Canada - US 5G plans)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fixin1 

yes, i was working with another member earlier today, he has the same question

Unfortunately, the descriptions are inconsistent, and this is where the confusion comes from.  All I can say is at this moment, all Canadian only 5G plans still have unlimited data at reduced speed.  If member are still no certain, encourage them to open ticket with PM support for an official answer

of course, Oracle will bring that up with PM and hope they can update them accordingly.

thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.