cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So.......I get a Bravo.....user that gave it in the email is different than in notifications

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Another flaw in new format. 

Email

9A673977-FA3A-47A0-85B0-EA5FD98EED62.jpeg

Notification. 

A5285ADD-5682-4C76-94D2-AD6C3A8192E6.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

@esjliv 

@darlicious 

Got it. First time for everything I guess. And I turned on my email notifications just recently. Part of my weaning off project. 

I think I will partake in a sit down strike. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

Another flaw in new format. 

Email

9A673977-FA3A-47A0-85B0-EA5FD98EED62.jpeg

Notification. 

A5285ADD-5682-4C76-94D2-AD6C3A8192E6.jpeg

@CountyDownIeUk  - it is possible "sadlyPM" withdrew(unclicked) their Bravo.

You will still get the email for that. Although the notification will be in the notification list, but then disappears when the person withdraws the bravo EDIT: which also removes it from your notification list.

It is true, I tested it.

Also, I noticed your time stamps are why different from your email and your notification list, not even to the hour or 1/2 hour. So, I am thinking this is a different bravo.

@CountyDownIeUk 

Lol...I didn't bravo your post until after you started this thread when I noticed the OP bravoed me!

My example shows landing page is correct and email is not. The only thing that might be right is a +1 bravo.....but who knows.  Things seem to be very very screwed up here. 

@Yummy wrote:

Did you confirm looking at your profile?

You got Bravo; why would you complain?

I am not out for the bravos. You have missed the point. 

My post only points out a poor and an unlikely tested new Community format before it was rolled out. 

@CountyDownIeUk

Ahh....its like all those solutions we get in our landing page notifications that turn out to not be true. I know @AE_Collector still gets really excited if he can average more than one per month it must be real torture finding out that basically none of them are real!😉

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

Notifications are delayed somewhat, since the new format was introduced.

So maybe those are two different bravos that you received. Dunno, just guessing.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yummy wrote:

Oh lawd... 😅

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you confirm looking at your profile?

Need Help? Let's chat.