cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site won't register my U.S. credit card

juliemozz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have to replace my method of payment and the site won't allow me to register my U.S. credit card (I used a U.S. one before, no problem).  It says it can't verify my card information.  Only thing I can think of is when I change it from Canada to the U.S., it is still showing "Province" as the option rather than U.S.  I can't use the old one method of payment as it was lost.  I called my bank and they say there is no problem on their end. As I need to pay my bill, would really like some assistance in setting up my AutoPay.  Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

@juliemozz wrote:

HI everyone!  Thanks for all the input--I have tried every iteration of my address and it won't work so I will try the recharge option.  Thanks all! 

@juliemozz  I would imagine that you may have triggered a security lock on your card. Concentrate on adding the funds first then submit a service ticket to the moderators and have them add your credit card to your account and register it fo autopay.

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@juliemozz  As per @computergeek541  suggestion you can also buy a voucher to add to your account. Available at lots of retail locations. Vouchers from Shell gas stations and London drugs are loadable right away.

Where is @juliemozz located? USA or Canada? Voucher options from a local retailer may not help. What about a one time payment from an ATM card?

• Get your payment ready. We accept the following credit cards, registered to a Canadian address: VISA, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept VISA debit cards and Public Mobile Payment Vouchers.

I guess I should have said Visa debit card. 

juliemozz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI everyone!  Thanks for all the input--I have tried every iteration of my address and it won't work so I will try the recharge option.  Thanks all! 

@juliemozz  As per @computergeek541  suggestion you can also buy a voucher to add to your account. Available at lots of retail locations. Vouchers from Shell gas stations and London drugs are loadable right away.

@juliemozz wrote:

I have to replace my method of payment and the site won't allow me to register my U.S. credit card (I used a U.S. one before, no problem).  It says it can't verify my card information.  Only thing I can think of is when I change it from Canada to the U.S., it is still showing "Province" as the option rather than U.S.  I can't use the old one method of payment as it was lost.  I called my bank and they say there is no problem on their end. As I need to pay my bill, would really like some assistance in setting up my AutoPay.  Thanks!

If you absolutely must pay your bill now and can't figure this out quite yet, you could buy payment voucher online from recharge.com who accepts Paypal. It might cost you maybe $1 or $2 more depending on the amount of voucher you purchase and the rate of sales tax your Publci Mobile account gets billed, but it would at least be done.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@juliemozz  You must match the billing address exactly for your US card. Dont use a space in the postal/zip code and leave the apt/unit blank. Use ALL CAPS if necessary. Start with a clear browser, in secret/incognito mode on chrome or firefox.

Need Help? Let's chat.