cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since joining public mobile I can't receive calls or texts

Tom_7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to log into my public mobile account and get stuck when it requests me to enter the security code that it sends as a text message to my cell phone.  The problem is since joining public mobile yesterday I can't receive calls or texts to my phone.  I need support to resolve the issue as its preventing me from logging in to numerous accounts because of this same security requirement.

3 REPLIES 3

@Gwanzi wrote:
  1. Check Activation Status: Ensure that your Public Mobile service is fully activated. Sometimes there can be delays in activation, especially if you've ported your number from another carrier.

@Gwanzi 

Porting would not cause any delay in activation. Once account is activated, even when a port was requested, the account will be active and the user will be able to make outgoing calls, just that incoming calls would not properly routed to the PM sim until the porting is completed

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  1. Check Activation Status: Ensure that your Public Mobile service is fully activated. Sometimes there can be delays in activation, especially if you've ported your number from another carrier.

2. Restart Your Phone: If you haven't already, restart your phone. This can help reset the network connection and may resolve the issue.

3. Network Settings: Verify your network settings. Make sure your device is set to automatically select a network, or manually select Public Mobile if necessary.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tom_7 

if you have not receive any inbound calls at all, it is a incomplete porting issue. ,  PM porting team will be  able to help you with that.  I will send you the number to your Community inbox.  Call them and they can re-initiate

Need Help? Let's chat.