cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplii Mastercard debit issues

Dennis14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m having an issue adding my Mastercard debit to autopay. It just keeps saying “something went wrong, please try again later”. 

Could a moderator please contact me to aid in getting this card added? 

4 REPLIES 4

Claudiageorgia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are you still having this issue? Mine started not accepting my simplii card last month, prior to that i had no issues with it. Very confused! 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dennis14 - moderator's or customer support agents will not likely contact you from a post here. The Community is where other customers and members like you post to help one another.

You can use the “Get Help” section at the top of the screen above: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help, and in the “Start your Search here” box type 'customer support agent' for Contacting a Customer Support Agent (CSA) with Public Mobile.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If everything fails then your card is not compatible (accepted) by PM.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

We've recently seen others having trouble with Simplii. Mastercard Debit is not listed as a valid payment method. Visa Debit yes. We have understood from the past that some MC Debit works. But apparently not Simplii.

Need Help? Let's chat.