cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple way to share PM with friends and famly

bondmi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey all, just wondering if there has been anymore thoughts about a simple way to share PM and get credited for new members?

I was really hoping there could be a web link that I could send out in email, Twitter, Facebook etc. that would aut populate my info for credit when someone joins PM.

Also, would love to have a few extra SIM cards that I could have on hand to give to people that want to join PM.

Just some thoughts as I think about how I can reach out to more people and share this awesome mobile service. 

rrv5.png

Loving PM

MB

2 REPLIES 2

@Korth pretty sure you can only get paid shipping right now. But I am the same way have a bunch of SIMs sitting around for that moment

Supposedly the referal system is getting revamped soon too

I think you will have a tough time "stealing friends from Rogers" right now, the new "secret" Chatr plans are also REALLY good (in many cases better than Public if you can live with slow data and zone restrictions)

Korth
Mayor / Maire

It's easy enough to obtain more PM SIM cards: just order more of them.  Although beware inconvenient threats of Canada Post strike(s) looming over our heads for now, lol.

I'm planning to order a couple spares myself, just to speed things up when I steal more friends from Rogers, lol.

Need Help? Let's chat.