cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simcard delivery has not been arrived !!!

phungquocchuong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To whom it may concerns,

Dears,

Please kindly help to check my order delivery No 214319 as I made an order on Aug 14, 2020, but I have not received it until now. I really need the Simcard to activate my plan to contact everyone as I am a newcomer in Moncton.

Thank you indeed,

Chuong.

9 REPLIES 9

@kiyan49 wrote:

Order 218076
Hi there,

I placed an order for a sim card on Sep 3rd, and I have not received it yet. Can you please check?

Thanks,

The moderators could issue a refund or arrange for a replacement shipment. However, for now, I would wait a little longer as mail is taking longer than it was before.

As for the status of the order, moderators can only check if the order was shipped yet, but would not be able to provide any further details. In addition, of late, Public Mobile has been sending many sim cards out by regular mail.

@kiyan49 wrote:

Order 218076
Hi there,

I placed an order for a sim card on Sep 3rd, and I have not received it yet. Can you please check?

Thanks,

Hi @kiyan49 

I ordered my sim card from Public Mobile on August 3, 2020 and I got it on August 17th, almost two weeks.  So as per my experience, you should receive your sim card within this week. 

If by Monday you have not received your sim card, you may contact a moderator through PM chatbot SIMon by clicking the ? at the bottom right of the screen and type "sim card not received" and click Contact Us then Submit a ticket  "Click me!"  Expect to hear from a moderator in 2 to 48 hours.  I hope this helps.

By the way, your sim card will come with a Public Mobile brochure on how to activate your sim card.  Follow those steps.

Welcome to Public Mobile and the Community!  Cheers!  1

mkg20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It took me about 2 weeks to get mine due to Covid-19. Hope that helps!

kiyan49
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Order 218076
Hi there,

Thanks,

As others have said it likely is not even shipped yet.

If you really need a sim card go to your local Walmart and pick one up. Some Walmarts will try to tell you you can only get a sim card if you activate it with them in store. 

You can let them activate it (be sure to use a referral code if you have one for a $10 signup bonus. Ensure that they enter your referral code that you give them)

If you really just want the sim card to activate at home and they're giving you the runaround (which they really shouldn't) you can go to Walmart and say you lost your phone and have a new phone now. All you need is to buy the sim card as you already know how to change the sim card number via your self serve account. They should give you one no problem.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It generally takes two to three weeks for delivery due to the pandemic.  If you need a sim then try finding a local retailer.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@phungquocchuong 

@phungquocchuong wrote:

To whom it may concerns,

Dears,

Please kindly help to check my order delivery No 214319 as I made an order on Aug 14, 2020, but I have not received it until now. I really need the Simcard to activate my plan to contact everyone as I am a newcomer in Moncton.

Thank you indeed,

Chuong.

Usually takes at least 2 weeks for SIM cards to arrive.  Wait another one week.  If you want you can try to track your order.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/m-p/...

You might want to try to find in store vendor.  Walmart, mobile shops (inside Superstore), WOW mobile, London drugs and some authorized Koodo dealers will sell the SIM card.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@phungquocchuong it's been averaging around 3 weeks for the Sims ordered from the PM website to arrive. I would wait until at least one more week to contact the moderators and ask them to look into your shipment. 

• you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

If you have wifi, you can add the TextNow app and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts within Canada and to and from the US for free.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @phungquocchuong ,

If you purchased your SIM card through Public Mobile you could check with the moderators, Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

But Aug. 14th really isn't that long ago with the current delays in mail these days. I would try and wait another week.

Do you have the ability to pick one up at a location near you, if you need to activate sooner? It is always handy to have an extra SIM on hand for a spare.

Check out locations:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/store-locator

Need Help? Let's chat.