cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim went to invald after activation failure

amarcelli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to set up my mom with Public Mobile and during the credit card phase, got an error and when I tried to redo the activation, the Sim became invalid. Can someone please help? Already waited over night to try again, changed browsers, cleared cache....

5 REPLIES 5

@amarcelli wrote:

Trying to set up my mom with Public Mobile and during the credit card phase, got an error and when I tried to redo the activation, the Sim became invalid. Can someone please help? Already waited over night to try again, changed browsers, cleared cache....

The first thing you will want to do is check online if your credit card was charged.  If it was, do not keep trying.  Check to see if the service works.  If your credit card was charged, but your service does not work, you'll want to contact the moderators as mentioned earlier.

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wait two hours, then try to redo the activation again.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@amarcelli wrote:

Put the SIM in the phone to see if the SIM has been activated. If yes, login into your selserve accountand setup AutoPay etc. If the SIM is not activated clear the browser cache and try to reactivate the SIM again in an hour. If the doesn't work then contact Public Mobile here.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@amarcelli First, try going to My Account in the top right corner then try and create an account using the phone number and email you used to register. If that doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@amarcelli First, try going to My Account in the top right corner then try and create an account using the {Public mobile phone number and email you used to register. If that doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.