cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not arrived

Mangat7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah I ordered a sim on the 19th of April and it still hasn't arrived , I talked to the customer support agents of public mobile via community DM and they said they can send me another one or I can go pick up one at a store or kiosk , first of all your guys service is pathetic and what should I do ?

7 REPLIES 7

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Receiving SIM from PM is always a reason for complain.

Unfortunately it might take 2-3 weeks to receive it. You can wait for it or accept agent's suggestion to pick one at retail if it is free.

You can order one from CCS and if and when PM's SIM arrive keep it as spare or sell/gift.

PM service itself is good, I cannot complain. Buying SIM, phones from PM is a bit of a struggle as most likely it is done by 3rd party out of PM's hands.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Canadian Cell Supplies is a good alternative. usually much cheaper as well as quicker to ship, just a potential avenue going forward.

@esjliv  missed!!!    but thanks

I think OP should still try local store for free SIM instead.  Keep the one PM going to send them for future

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I thought I understood OP direct messaged PM already @softech ? They are sending another SIM after all.

btw @Mangat7  that was only 10 days ago. Maybe it will be in your mail box on Monday.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mangat7  - we are all customers like you here on the forum. You did the right thing to contact CSA through the ticketing message system. It is good that they will send you another one, but too bad it will delay things.

Check out locations of retail by you here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

Hopefully you get the first one they sent as well, and you can have a spare on hand. It may come in handy one day, you lose your phone or refer a friend.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mangat7 

Go pick one up at the store/kiosk. The one in the mail you can keep as an extra one. Always good to have a spare on hand in case you lose your phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mangat7   unfortunately., PM could take as many as 3 weeks to ship the SIM 

If you would like a status update from PM Support, message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

If you are waiting the new SIM for activation, check your local mobile store.  Local stores likely will give you the SIM for free.  With the current 2GB promotion, you can activate instore (to take advantage of the FREE sim) and still eligible for the bonus.

Need Help? Let's chat.