cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Pepper72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I received a SIM card almost a year ago, I activated it. Unfortunately I let it go past 90 days. Now I'm trying to resume my activation and when I enter my sim card number again it says not valid. Why can't I just reactivate my previous sim card? I need access to my phone, it's urgent. Please help, thanks.  

4 REPLIES 4

@Pepper72  Because SIM cards can only. Be activated once . And no need to buy SIM card PM offering them free right now with plan 

System just has issues with re using same email to .to use same email you will need to can’t support  @Pepper72 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Pepper72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, why can't I use my same email address? Maybe I will just purchase a Kodoo card instead. SIM cards should be able to be reused in my opinion. Love public mobile but this is ridiculous. Thanks 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pepper72  Sorry over 90 days suspended and the account is closed . You will need to get a new PM SIM card and create a new account and use a different email then before 

add physical sim card and eSIM are free right now from Public mobile @Pepper72 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Pepper72 

Because your SIM card has now expired, you will need to purchase a new one. You can either purchase one at a local Telus store for $10 (call a head first to make sure they have one) or you can purchase one from Amazon for $4.99 here's the link.  SIM card on Amazon  

Need Help? Let's chat.