cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Croft123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am back again with another question. I bought 2 Sim cards and they only have one option for my husbands phone to add the Sim card number which is different from my Sim card number, how do put in the second sim card number for my phone please. I am not a tech person so I have  had many frustrations today on this. Thank you in advance. Why I am asking is now my phone, since I added the new Sim number, shows no tower at all. What am I doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Croft123  PM is one email one account.  So, you and your husband have 2 phones/account, so, you must have a different email address to login to your own account

If you are unsure which email address you used for your own account, please click Forgot email link on the login page ( https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotemail?locale=en&ForceAuth=true ) and they will send you a text to your phone and will start from there

But if your sim is not working, likely you will have to open ticket with support and find out the proper email address used for login, please open ticket by message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.