Sim card pin

Tlc0510
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i find my sim card pin

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tlc0510 

That means your phone is locked to your previous provider. Phone them with your IMEI to get your unlocking code. They must give it to you upon request, without delay and at no cost. If they give you a hard time tell them you will be filing a CCTS complaint immediately and asking for compensation.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Tlc0510

Screenshot_20220126-175053.jpg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tlc0510 

Is this the screen and message you are seeing in your phone? If so then the default 1234 should work to unlock the screen but as mentioned only try it once.

Screenshot_20210827-130125.png

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

bkyl

You should have chosen your PIN when you registered for public mobile.

In order to reset your PIN, you will need to create a ticket.

Follow the steps below:

To Submit a ticket, start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon

• Click The "?" at the bottom right corner.
    This connects to the Autobot SImon.
  • Type "Moderator" and follow the prompts.

(CLICK on the " Account Specific Question " and afterwards click on "No, I want a human and you will see an "Submit a ticket Click me!)
           (Type a message here)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try 1234...once. What exact message is your phone giving you? There are different ones that mean different things.

@Tlc0510 wrote:

How do i find my sim card pin

Unless you (or something else) has changed the SIM card PIN, Public Mobile SIM cards always have a PIN of 1234.

This should not be confused with something called the SIM network unlock PIN.  Your phone asking for that would mean that your phone is locked to another carrier.

Need Help? Let's chat.