cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card not arrived and how to trace Canada Post mail

gordon518168
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered SIM card on Aug.21,2020, and got an email telling that "A shipment from order 215900 is on the way" on Aug.24,2020. But the SIM card is not arrived now. I try to trace the Canada Post mail by the order number 215900 at https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home,  got only one mail, but it's not my mail, my mail should go to Vancouver,BC. How to trace the mail? Where is the mail with SIM card? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Murse20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good point. I just signed up to PM a few weeks ago and it took 4 days to get my sim. I guess it depends on Canada Post with everything going on.

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541  I agree. Some users have been stating it took them 2 weeks or more to receive them. I seem to remember mine took about 10 business days but that was five months ago.

@Murse20 SIM card shipments can take much longer than 7 days.

Murse20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can take up to 7 days. 

@gordon518168 wrote:

I ordered SIM card on Aug.21,2020, and got an email telling that "A shipment from order 215900 is on the way" on Aug.24,2020. But the SIM card is not arrievd now. I try to trace the Canada Post mail by the order number 215900 at https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home,  got only one mail, but it's not my mail, my mail should go to Vancouver,BC. How to trace the mail? Where is the mail with SIM card? Thanks.

There's a good change that you can't track it. For quite a while now, Public Mobile has been sending some sim card shipments by Canada Post without using a tracking number.   As it was sent less than a week ago, I would say to wait another week or two.

You can enter your order number into the Canada Post tracking box to have their site search for your order number being used as a Canada Post reference number. However, keep in mind that any other company could have used the same reference number, so if it shows some strange tracking results to a different city, those shipment details aren't for your sim card. Also, sim card shipments sent by Public Mobile with Canada Post tracking number will shows Telus Communications as the originating shipper in the shipment details.

Need Help? Let's chat.