cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card no show

Rebeccaanneeide
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My sim card did not arrive. I ordered it in December.  I want a refund.  This forum is so frustrating   ....please somebody help me!  Lol 

7 REPLIES 7

Rebeccaanneeide

I don't mind waiting for a refund. I messaged the moderators....I simply do not need the sim card and want my money. 

@Rebeccaanneeide 

Asking for a credit is faster than a refund as they can take up to 30 days.

@Rebeccaanneeide wrote:

But I dont need the sim card anymore. I just want my money back. 

@Rebeccaanneeide The first reply by @computergeek541 showed the way forward. Did you do what he recommended?

On a side note, I hope that your user name is not your real name. It is not the best cyber security to post real info about yourself, of any type, on a public online site / forum.

Then connect with moderators. 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Rebeccaanneeide

But I dont need the sim card anymore. I just want my money back. 

@Rebeccaanneeide 

Order one from CCS. Much faster and cheaper. Once you activate you can get pm to credit your account the cost of the sim card you never recieved.

@Rebeccaanneeide wrote:

My sim card did not arrive. I ordered it in December.  I want a refund.  This forum is so frustrating   ....please somebody help me!  Lol 

It might be easier to get Public Mobile to replace it. For that or a refund, you will need to send a private message to the moderators. Click here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.