cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card never arrived

Andrea3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received the confirmation for my sim card order on April 2, but it hasn't arrived. (Order #19xxxx). Please update on the status of my order.

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

@BearFBI wrote:

@Andrea3 I just inputted your order # into canada posts website. it says its delivered.

Annotation 2020-04-18 122003.jpg

Mar. 31? Its definitely lost. Contact a moderator. I wouldn't wait any longer. there is nothing to wait for. There have been a lot of lost SIM'S lately. I dont know if its due to COVID

Since the sim card was ordered on April 2nd, that can't the tracking results for this Public Mobile card order.  If the Canada Post website did not ask for postal code, that means that there was only one result for that reference number. Reference numbers are generic and could be used by many different people and companies. 

Also, Public Mobile does not always ship using a trackable method. Of late, they have been sending some shipments by Canada Post lettermail. If that's the case, the shipment will not show up anywhere in the Canada Post tracking results.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@iliketotalk wrote:

@Andrea3  please delete your number you are on a public forum click the 3 dots top right corner and edit your post

I was going to clarify this for you until I tried the number. It didn't ask for a postal code as it's apparently delivered.

@Andrea3 : CanadaPost says it was delivered.

Edit: ninja'd again 🙂

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Andrea3 I just inputted your order # into canada posts website. it says its delivered.

Annotation 2020-04-18 122003.jpg

Mar. 31? Its definitely lost. Contact a moderator. I wouldn't wait any longer. there is nothing to wait for. There have been a lot of lost SIM'S lately. I dont know if its due to COVID

If your Sims are lost, @Andrea3  use this private message link to contact the moderators directly

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them to send you replacement SIMS. 

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. Welcome to PM.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Andrea3 Input your order number into canada posts website. It should update you on where you SIM card is. If its been 15 days then something is wrong. I would contact a moderator using @JoyLuck's method posted above.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Andrea3  please delete your number you are on a public forum click the 3 dots top right corner and edit your post

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Go to canadapost.ca and track using your order number. It will search for a reference number and show tracking.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Andrea3 wrote:

I received the confirmation for my sim card order on April 2, but it hasn't arrived. (Order ######). Please update on the status of my order.

Thank you

Go to CanadaPost and use that number as a tracking number and then it will ask you for your postal code and it will give you the result.

It certainly shouldn't take this long but these are trying times.

Edit: ninja'd

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Andrea3 wrote:

I received the confirmation for my sim card order on April 2, but it hasn't arrived. (Order #xxx). Please update on the status of my order.

Thank you

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Andrea3 you can use that confirmation/order code as a tracking number on Canada Post.

Need Help? Let's chat.