cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card never arrived - Link to customer support broken

petered
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My sim card never arrived and I have no tracking number to see what happend.  The email confirming my order 352250 said

"It could take up to 7 business days for your SIM card to arrive. If you haven’t received your SIM card by then, please contact a Customer Support Agent."

Well it's been 15 days and no sign of it.  The link to the customer support agent does not work, and there appears to be no body to ask about this.

2 REPLIES 2

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@petered - Contact them here if the ChatBot link does not work:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. * CS_Agents are at load due to iMessage activation issues so it may take longer than 48 hours. * They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to 3 weeks to get in the mail as it goes through Canada post. If you don't want to wait any longer, you can use this link to find a store close to you that has one. The fee will be $10 but reach out to a CS Agent and they'll refund your account the $10

Find a store near to you | Public Mobile

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1713218218654.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.