cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card is set on delivered status but not received

nasim-mo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey all, I ordered a sim card online and it says it was delivered but I did not receive it. the address is correct. the tracking number on the "delivered email" doesn't even work ( says it does not exist).. what should I do??

8 REPLIES 8

@nasim-mo wrote:

Hey all, I ordered a sim card online and it says it was delivered but I did not receive it. the address is correct. the tracking number on the "delivered email" doesn't even work ( says it does not exist).. what should I do??

Public Mobile does not provide tracking number for SIM card orders. The number provided is only a Public Mobile order number.  Sometimes, the order number can be used as a Canada Post reference number. However, please note that the numbers are generic and are not exclusive to Public Mobile and another company may have used the same reference number.  It's possible that you're seeing a tracking result for a shipment sent by a different company to a different person.  SIM cards are often sent without any tracking at all, being sent as regular letters.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nasim-mo 

i suggest you to get a New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store or gas station near you and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit Here link, or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

for your order not receive it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nasim-mo 

When did you placed the order online?

It could take up to 2 weeks.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Where from did you order your SIM?

Do you have tracking number?

Where do you check for 'delivery status'?

Any porch pirate operates in your area?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@nasim-mo   you ordered the SIM from PM?  Was the email you got about the delivery tells you it is using Canada Post  or other courier?  how long you got the email?

If you got the delivered email for a week already, i think it make sense to open ticket with PM support, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: did not receive my sim card
  2. Then click "Contact Us" ,
  3. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@nasim-mo wrote:

@nasim-mo 

Have you contacted the courrier service?

If they can't or won't help, contact CS by one of these mehods:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@nasim-mo 

Did you order from public mobile or another supplier?

Depending on where you get delivery to, apartment or house, check other people who may have access to the delivery location.

Otherwise the only option would be to engage the provider/seller of the SIM card and request another.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.